Film Valencia, the support office for the filming in the province of Valencia, is born
Film Valencia promotes and facilitates filming while boosting the audio-visual industry, tourism and the local economy throughout the territory. Film Valencia acts as the necessary link between the producer companies and the regions where they film.
They work with local communities in a global way, from how to promote their region as a filming space, to how to manage the necessary permits as fastest and smoothest as possible.
Film Valencia offers a public and free service developed jointly with the Institut Valencià de Cultura (Department of Audio-visual and Cinematography), the city councils of the regions of Valencia (councils of employment, public domain, culture and heritage) and the Turismo Valencia Foundation.
Film Valencia coordinates a network of local and regional offices at the service of national and international audio-visual productions to facilitate the fluidity of filming in their territory. This offices or film offices network offers a single point of contact for all inquiries and managements of each phase of the production. From the search of locations, services and local professionals, to the processing of the necessary permits to film, as well as the logistical help in each filming space.
This network of offices or film offices offers the following personalized and free services aimed at facilitating the shooting development:
- Extensive database of public and private locations.
- Advice in searching for the location of your shoot.
- Intermediate with producers, companies and professionals in the audio-visual sector.
- Directory of companies and professionals of the local audio-visual sector.
- Information about procedures and documentation.
- Exemption from fees for the occupation of public roads.
- Parking space reservations without cost.
- Help in managing permits for filming in private locations.
- Advice to get film-friendly accommodation.
More information at: www.filmvalencia.es