The European Film Market starts an entirely virtual edition
The main audiovisual market in Europe will take place from March 1 to 5 and has a large program aimed at professionals in the industry.
The EFM website has become the meeting point for this edition, completely online due to the global pandemic caused by COVID
ICEX - Invest in Spain and ICAA have joined forces and are organizing Cinema from Spain, an umbrella stand where, among others, Spain Film Commission and some of its partners. This year will be present: Andalucía Film Commission, Canary Island Films, Castilla La Mancha Film Commission, Catalunya Film Commission, Valladolid Film Office, City of Madrid Film Office and Film Madrid Comunidad de Madrid. Cinema from Spain has organized the following events during the EFM
- Cinema from Spain Screening Room @Berlinale / EFM 2021
- Spain Goes Co-Pro! ‘Matria, ‘City without a Dream, ‘Los Tortuga (March 1, 13h UTC + 1)
- Fresh from Our Sales Agents… with Talent! Moderated by Variety (March 3, 11h UTC + 1).
- Too Cool for School: Spanish Labs & Project-Development Platforms (March 4, 16h UTC + 1).
- ICAA presents the winter / spring edition of its New Spanish Films broadcast catalog
Spain Film Commission, attends one more year with the aim to announce the new system of tax incentives, modified in May 2020, which brings the incentive for international filming to 30% in common territory, 35% in Navarra and 50% % in the Canary Islands. The SFC virtual stand also has areas with information on locations, industry, and sanitary measures created to promote safe shootings.
#ShootinginSpain - # RuedaenEspaña - #SafeShootings