Who can apply for the tax incentive?

A company which is registered in Spain, which is constituted as a local producer of a foreign feature length film, television series, animation or documentary, which pays Corporate Tax and is registered in the ICAA's Register of Audiovisual Producers.

To access the incentives from Navarre or the Canary Islands, the company must have a registered fiscal address in one of the above two territories.